Johana Morales SPRING 2023 ENGLISH 2103
Reflection: Literature Review

Reflection: Literature Review

When composing this Literature Review, I learned how to write an essay as a group for the first time. My group and I were confused about what topic we should write about. We wanted a topic that wouldn’t be too complicated, but also something that we believe no group would be able to pick. That’s when we came up with the idea of writing about Genetic engineering, specifically on humans. This was the first time I really did any research on this specific topic, so I was very excited to learn what it’s all about. Throughout our writing, we researched many online articles, mostly the CCNY Library Database, that would help us explain what exactly genetic engineering is. It was a bit confusing on how to put the whole essay together. We all have different writing styles, so it was a bit hard to figure out how to sound like it was just one person writing, and not multiple people. Other than that, I feel like my group, and I did a great job on our research and worked well as a group on this assignment.